Saturday, May 26, 2012

My last posting on THIS address...


Hello there my loyal readers!

This will be my last posting on THIS url...

From today on, all my postings will be placed at my blog on www.brandnewgame.nl

It will feature RSS feeds soon (not yet) so then you can actually subscribe to my postings and of course you can respond more easily (it's been build in Wordpress).

So if you wish to stay informed about gaming, gamification, advergames, gamevertising, social media, mobile, digital branding and more stuff like that - go to www.brandnewgame.nl.

PS - the new website will integrate all the content I produce: my books, blog postings, YouTube uploads, talks during events, Slideshare presentations, Twitter feeds and projects I have done for organizations and brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment