Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Advergames and my tour in the UK next week!

As you might know - I am going on a 'UK-Tour' next week organized by our Ministry of Funny Walks, I mean Economic Affairs and Foreign Affairs and we're going to visit London, Birmingham and Manchester in four days time (and then some leisure time for me in London). During the tour we will meet a lot of game developers and brands that are interested in using games as a marketing tool. Amongst them are Matmi - and they have quite an impressive list of advergames and cool brands they  work for (amongst them: Lilly Allen!).

Check out the advergame below and be sure to check my blog next week to see the pictures after I handed out my book (Laat met je merk spelen) to our very own prime minister Mark Rutten during the high-tea in Manchester! You can still download the English version of my book HERE. Should be cool!

Also we are visiting the BBC Studio's in Manchester (on Tuesday), Microsoft Kinect and the conference 'Future gaming and digital media' in Birmingham on Wednesday. I will be in London again on Thirst-day, Free-day and Sad-third-day when I leave again.... ;-) so if you want to meet up - give me a shout through Twitter or Text message!

Matmi presents Iron Maiden The Final Frontier...


Check out more advergame concepts at their website: http://www.matmi.com/games_playgames.php

No comments:

Post a Comment