Thursday, December 1, 2011

President Obama's Bilateral Meeting with Prime Minister Rutte of the Netherlands



Completely off topic - but the fact that I shook the hand of our Prime Minister Mark Rutte recently during a matchmaking session in the United Kingdom, I basically shook Barack Obama's hand through him ;-)

I am just proud I met him two weeks ago in the United Kingdom. He is very approachable and really pushing Dutch entrepreneurship in Europe and USA. I was in the UK to tighten strings between the Dutch and British game developers (and digital creative industry) and he was full of energy presenting during two high tea's we had in London and Manchester - Go Mark Rutte and Go Barack Obama! +1 I say!

I won't show these pictures anymore on my blog I promise - hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment